Impending Disclosure by Former Air Force Officers: UFOs Visited Nuclear Weapons Sites
UPDATE*** Full video of the conference mentioned in this article can be seen here: instagram dating app android
Next week (Sept. 27, 2010), a group of former Air Force officers will stand before a National Press Club news conference, and disclose publicly their claims of encounters with UFOs.
Their claim? UFOs have visited, monitored, and possibly tampered with nuclear weapons in the U.S.
UFO researcher and author Robert Hastings said in a statement, “At long last, all of these witnesses are coming forward to say that, as unbelievable as it may seem to some, UFOs have long monitored and sometimes tampered with our nukes.”
Hastings is the author of the book, more helpful hints, and will be Co-Hosting the press conference with ICBM launch officer Capt. Robert Salas, who claims to have witnessed a UFO incident in 1967 that caused a missile disruption at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana. Capt. Salas says he was ordered to keep quiet about the occurrence.
Our siteCapt. Robert Salas in an appearance on CNN discussing his encounter.
At the conference, Hastings and Salas will be presenting declassified documentation, as well as attempting to answer the following questions:
1. Why do UFOs continue to appear at nuclear weapons sites, decade after decade?
2. What might these incursions indicate about the intentions and goals of those who presumably pilot these craft?
3. Why has the U.S. government chosen to keep the American public, and people everywhere, in the dark about these dramatic developments?
4. Hasn’t the time come to speak the truth?
All participants have been asked to sign legal affidavits attesting to the truth of their claims. In his statement, Hastings introduces each of the participants and their relation to the subject matter. They are as follows:
Bruce Fenstermacher, retired USAF Captain, was a Minuteman III missile launch officer (Missile Combat Crew Commander) stationed at F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming in 1976. His Security Alert Team reported a cigar-shaped UFO hovering low over his launch capsule, then ignored a direct order to pursue the object after it raced away and began moving from missile to missile in his flight. Fenstermacher´s squadron´s missile crews were briefed about the incident and told never to discuss it with anyone.
Charles Halt, retired USAF Colonel, was the Deputy Base Commander at a joint Anglo/American airbase, RAF Bentwaters, in 1980. Among other events, Halt observed a disc-shaped UFO directing beams of light down into the base, at one point near the nuclear Weapons Storage Area (WSA), according to several Security Policemen on duty there.
Robert Jamison, former USAF Captain, was a Minuteman I missile targeting officer (Combat Targeting Team Commander) at Malmstrom AFB in 1967. He helped re-start the stricken missiles at Oscar Flight, where Bob Salas was on alert duty at the time of the full-flight shutdown. Jamison says that his team was explicitly briefed about a UFO-connection with the incident before going into the field, thereby corroborating Salas´ report of a UFO being sighted as it hovered over the Oscar Launch Control Facility at the time of the malfunctions.
Patrick McDonough, retired U.S. Navy Intelligence Command Master Chief, was a U.S. Air Force geodetic surveyor at Malmstrom AFB in 1966. A disc-shaped UFO briefly hovered some 300-ft. above his team as they worked at a newly-constructed missile silo. They fled the scene, rolling their truck in the process. A Montana State Policeman responding to the accident told the team that some 20 UFO reports had been made that night by civilians living in the area.
Jerry Nelson, former USAF 1st Lieutenant, was an Atlas-F missile launch officer (Deputy Missile Combat Crew Commander) at Walker AFB, New Mexico in 1964. His security guards reported a UFO silently hovering over the Site 9 launch capsule on half-a-dozen occasions over the period of a month or so. The object directed a spotlight onto the missile, frightening the guards. Nelson´s reports to the base command post were seemingly ignored at the time, however, evidence has come to light suggesting that the incidents were classified Top Secret.
Bob Salas, former USAF Captain, was a Minuteman I launch officer (Deputy Missile Combat Crew Commander) at Malmstrom´s Oscar Flight, on March 24, 1967, when all of his missiles dropped-off alert status—malfunctioned—just as one of his guards reported a UFO hovering over the Launch Control Facility´s security fence gate. Salas and his missile commander, now-retired Col. Fred Meiwald, were debriefed about the incident and asked to signed non-disclosure statements by an agent from the Office of Special Investigations (OSI). Meiwald has confirmed that, shortly after the malfunctions occurred, a two-man Security Alert Team was sent out to one of the flight´s missile silos to investigate a tripped alarm there. Upon approaching the site, the team saw a second (or the same) UFO hovering near it, whereupon they became frightened and quickly returned to the Launch Control Facility.”
The entirety of the Hastings release can be seen here:
The disclosure comes hot on the heels of the release of Leslie Kean’s New York Times Non-Fiction Best Seller,helpful hints.
I will be certain to bring you any information or video that arises from the National Press Conference disclosure as soon as it is available. In the meantime, Hastings and a few officers made an appearance on Larry King Live, and their interviews and fascinating accounts can be viewed below.